The company JOZEF MURGAŠ ELECTRONICS Inc. was established on 26.1.1998. The core manufacturing activity is development, production and distribution of electronic safes, mechanized safes, weapon lockers, file lockers and metal furniture of the SAFEtronics® brand.
We sell SAFEtronics® safes at markets in Russian federation, Czech Republic, Slovak republic, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia and other European countries.
The SAFEtronics® brand is internationally registered trademark.
The aim of the company is to substantiate its position at the markets in Slovakia and abroad.
Development and construction works in the field of safe technology and custom made metal frames.
- custom made locksmithery production including the sheet processing with table shears up to thickness of 6mm, with punching press TRUMATIC 240,TRUMATIC T 200, and with press-brakes
- resistance spot welding, CO2 welding
- varnishing works
TECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF OUR PRODUCTS
- safes are certified by accredited test center TREZOR TEST ltd. according to the standards STN EN 1143-1 and ČSN EN 1143-1 into safety classes 0, I, II and III.
- Certified safe locks Mauer – mechanical butterfly lock, La Guard – digital combination and self-certified electrical locks Safetronics and Timelock-Sophia are used in the safes
- Control – six-digit code = 1 million combinations or ten-digit code = 1 billion combinations
- Without external power source, status indication on screen or by LED
- Variable inner arrangement in the safe casing (racks, lockable deposit boxes)
- Reliable and very firm anchoring into the floor or wall by special bolts
- Variety of colors - high quality separate-application polyurethane paints with high wear resistance against mechanical damage
- Basic color tones – anthracite and black
- Based on a special order it is possible to have safes and lockers delivered in different color variety